98% Graduation Rate
98% Pass Rate
UPDATE: 6/25/2020 12:25PM
CDL A class to start July 20th – currently FULL
We are almost done with our students that got stuck in the system when COVID-19 hit. We are planning on starting a CDL B course on 6/29. Which as it stands now, is full. We are also looking at starting a CDL A course on 7/20 which is also full. Thank you for hanging in there with us. Hopefully the DOL will have more offices open by June 29th. At least the ball is starting to roll again, although slowly, but it is rolling. If your name is on our list we will be getting in contact with you. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time.
Excited to announce that we are a Top 3 Finalist in the Transportation & Logistics Companies Catagory!
Welcome Boeing employees!! Skagit City Trucking School is now an approved vendor for Boeing.
Why Skagit City Trucking School….
- One of the highest ranked schools in WA State per the Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation
- We have one of the highest pass rates in the state
- We teach you about legal issues to help protect your CDL
- We are approved by: VA, Worksource, LnI, DVR, DSHS, OIC, DOL
- We are a FedEx approved 3rd party school
- We supply training for: Snohomish County Public Works, Cascade Natural Gas, City of Oak Harbor, City of Mount Vernon, Whatcom County Public Works
- We take the “fear” out and make it fun
- Many local employers love our students
- Only local school with an oval track. We let the students get comfortable with the equipment before hitting the road
- All this for one of the lowest costs in Western Washington
… that’s why you choose Skagit City Trucking School.
Night and Weekend Classes available
Day Classes available
Hazmat Endorsement Training
We are Extremely flexible and can deal with any schedule
Start your new career today!
Programs & Cost:
- CDL Class A Licensing: $3,500
- CDL Class B: $2,600
- Class C: $1,900
- B to A License Upgrades: $2,900 new students. $2,500 returning SCTS students.
- Hazmat Endorsement Training: $300, SCTS current/graduated students $200.
We have a lot more to offer, give us a call.
- Annual Safety Meetings
- Refresher Courses
- Owner/Operator give us a call, we can help with DOT audits