UPDATE: 10/26/2020 2:50pm
**Please do not show up for a class unless you have been contacted by the office directly giving you a start date. Due to COVID-19 and state protocol we have to maintain extremely small class sizes and the amount of people we have on the premises. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. ~SCTS Staff
CDL A class to start November 9th – currently FULL
CDL A class to start December 7th – currently FULL
CDL A class to start January 4th – Waiting List
CDL B class to start November 16th – 3 spots left
Hazmat Class November 14th
Excited to announce that we are a Top 3 Finalist in the Transportation & Logistics Companies Category!
Welcome Boeing employees!! Skagit City Trucking School is now an approved vendor for Boeing.
Why Skagit City Trucking School….
- One of the highest ranked schools in WA State per the Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation
- We have one of the highest pass rates in the state
- We teach you about legal issues to help protect your CDL
- We are approved by: VA, Worksource, LnI, DVR, DSHS, OIC, DOL
- We are a FedEx approved 3rd party school
- We supply training for: Snohomish County Public Works, Cascade Natural Gas, City of Oak Harbor, City of Mount Vernon, Whatcom County Public Works
- We take the “fear” out and make it fun
- Many local employers love our students
- Only local school with an oval track. We let the students get comfortable with the equipment before hitting the road
- All this for one of the lowest costs in Western Washington
… that’s why you choose Skagit City Trucking School.
Night and Weekend Classes available
Day Classes available
Hazmat Endorsement Training
We are Extremely flexible and can deal with any schedule
Start your new career today!
Programs & Cost:
We have a lot more to offer, give us a call.