Experience the Skagit City Trucking School Difference!
Call for details and class availability. Financing options available, call for details.
FEBRUARY SPECIAL: Get your CDL A for $3400. Special ends February 28th. Call for details.
WORKSOURCE STUDENTS: Absolutley NO out of pocket expenses!! Call for more information.
We will beat any competitors price in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, Island and San Juan counties for Self-Paying students. Mention this web special when you call. 360-982-2891
DOT Annual Safety Meetings…we can do it!
Need a Refresher Course…we can do it!
Need a Bus Endorsement…we can do it!
UPCOMING CLASS DATES:
CDL A: February 27th…don’t hesitate. Nights & Weekends available.
CDL B: March 6th…call for availability.
SCHOOL BUS: March 6th…limited space available.
UPGRADE B – A: 2 spots open until February 8th.
Our Address is: 2418 Old Hwy 99 South Mount Vernon, WA 98273
QUICK THINGS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT US:
- We set-up your DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- There is no charge for extra training/time
- No extra fee for paying with a credit card.
- Free test rides for refreshers and brushing up on your skills before an interview
- One of the lowest costs in the state
- 3 students to 1 instructor when on the road
- We focus on QUALITY not quantity
- 98% graduation rate
- 98% hire rate right out of school for local & over the road work
- The testers tell us that our students are very well prepared for testing.
- We pay the DOT Physical & Drug Screen cost for VETS; Thank you for your service!
- 190+ years experience between the instructors and office staff in all aspects of the trucking industry.
- #1 ranked school in the state by the Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Have helped over 900 students find employment
- We are the only local school with an oval track.
- Students learn how to operate the equipment safely before they hit the road – This reduces their stress level along with our fellow motorists.
- We will meet or beat any competitors price in the Valley for Self-Paying Students, mention when you call.
- Check out our numbers on Career Bridge vs. other schools http://www.careerbridge.wa.gov/Detail_Program.aspx?program=6507
If you want to upgrade your CDL from a B to A give us a call….you are always welcome.
Also we will be having CDL A classes starting every 4 weeks with nights & weekends available and CDL B classes starting every 3 weeks.
Call 360-982-2891 to get signed up today!
Skagit City Trucking School is a WA State Licensed Trucking School located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We offer Class “A”, Class “B” and Class “C” CDL training programs. We pride ourselves in the quality of our training program and the professionalism of our staff. We also offer job placement assistance. Formerly under Biddix Trucking School, and now Skagit City Trucking School, we have over the past 5+ years achieved a 98% graduation rate. Of the graduated students 98% have found employment in a new career. Get your new career started today. Also serving Bellingham (Whatcom County), Snohomish County, Island County, and King County.
We have been involved in the trucking industry as Drivers, Owner Operators, Safety Directors, Terminal Managers and Contractors. Our school staff consists of experienced personnel who have been involved in the trucking industry for a combined total of 190+ years!
Skagit City Trucking School is proud of its safety culture. This culture has produced a “Zero Loss Claims” record during the past decade. We aspire to pass this culture on to our students as well. This is why, at Skagit City Trucking School we know that we have what it takes to get you started in a successful career in the trucking and transportation industry. Get your CDL Training in WA state now.
How are we different?
Most schools require that you get your permit before class starts. This is putting the cart before the horse. Our first week of class is designed to go over the information in the DOL guide. It’s fun, informative, interactive and makes it easier to pass the written tests at the DOL. We set up your DOT physical and drug test. You don’t need to worry about when & where you are supposed to be, we walk you through the entire process. We also set up your skills test with the state. All you need to focus on is your studies.
We do not overlap classes. Our entire attention is devoted to the current class at hand. Our students are highly sought after by local and national trucking companies. We are only 1 of 3 schools in the state that Gordon Trucking will hire out of and only 1 of 7 that Schneider will hire out of, just to name a couple. We also do initial training for PACCAR and are the only FedEx approved school in the state.
We have a practice track on the property that allows the student to understand the equipment before they “Hit the Road.” This reduces the stress level of the student and our fellow motorists.
We do not charge extra for students needing additional help past the fourth (4th) week. Don’t pay more to get your CDL!
On my way to the “City”…Skagit City Trucking School
Our questions to you:
- “Do you want to obtain your CDL?”
- “Do you need to get back to work?”
- “Do you know of anyone who needs their CDL to advance to a better position?”
- “Do you need to retrain or refresh your truck driving skills?”
- “Are you in need of a well trained driver?”
If you answered yes to any of the following then it’s time to contact the “City”, Skagit City Truck School Washington!
If you need training at the best CDL Schools of WA State then you came to the right place for your experienced Truck school Mt. Vernon.
- Joe Hardy – Owner/General Manager – email@example.com
- Darrell Klineman- CDL “A” Instructor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Nasin – Administrative Coordinator – email@example.com