Experience the Skagit City Trucking School Difference!
Call for details and class availability. Financing options available, call for details.
FEBRUARY SPECIAL: CDL A students only…If you pay for your tuition on or before class starts we will pay for your DOT physical and Drug Test. When you call don’t forget to mention the special.
DOT Annual Safety Meetings…we can do it!
Need a Refresher Course…we can do it!
Need a Bus Endorsement…we can do it!
UPCOMING CLASS DATES:
CDL A: February 29th….Don’t hesitate, give us a call today 360-982-2891
CDL B (Straight Truck Only): February 15th…Only taking up to 4 students so act fast.
SCHOOL BUS: February 15th
UPGRADE B – A: February 29th…limited space for upgrades.
QUICK THINGS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT US:
- We set-up your DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- There is no charge for extra training/time
- No extra fee for paying with a credit card.
- Free test rides for refreshers and brushing up on your skills before an interview
- One of the lowest costs in the state
- 3 students to 1 instructor when on the road
- 98% graduation rate
- 98% hire rate right out of school
- We pay the DOT Physical & Drug Screen cost for VETS; Thank you for your service!
- #1 ranked school in the state by the Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Have helped over 800 students find employment
- We are the only local school with an oval track.
- Students learn how to operate the equipment safely before they hit the road – This reduces their stress level along with our fellow motorists.
If you want to upgrade your CDL from a B to A give us a call….you are always welcome.
Also we will be having CDL A classes starting every 4 weeks with nights & weekends available and CDL B classes starting every 3 weeks.
Call 360-982-2891 to get signed up today!
Skagit City Trucking School is a WA State Licensed Trucking School located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We offer Class “A”, Class “B” and Class “C” CDL training programs. We pride ourselves in the quality of our training program and the professionalism of our staff. We also offer job placement assistance. Formerly under Biddix Trucking School, and now Skagit City Trucking School, we have over the past 5+ years achieved a 98% graduation rate. Of the graduated students 98% have found employment in a new career. Get your new career started today. Also serving Bellingham (Whatcom County), Snohomish County, Island County, and King County.
We have been involved in the trucking industry as Drivers, Owner Operators, Safety Directors, Terminal Managers and Contractors. Our school staff consists of experienced personnel who have been involved in the trucking industry for a combined total of almost 100 years!
Skagit City Trucking School is proud of its safety culture. This culture has produced a “Zero Loss Claims” record during the past decade. We aspire to pass this culture on to our students as well. This is why, at Skagit City Trucking School we know that we have what it takes to get you started in a successful career in the trucking and transportation industry. Get your CDL Training in WA state now.
How are we different?
Most schools require that you get your permit before class starts. This is putting the cart before the horse. Our first week of class is designed to go over the information in the DOL guide. It’s fun, informative, interactive and makes it easier to pass the written tests at the DOL. We set up your DOT physical and drug test. You don’t need to worry about when & where you are supposed to be, we walk you through the entire process. We also set up your skills test with the state. All you need to focus on is your studies.
We do not overlap classes. Our entire attention is devoted to the current class at hand. Our students are highly sought after by local and national trucking companies. We are only 1 of 3 schools in the state that Gordon Trucking will hire out of and only 1 of 7 that Schneider will hire out of, just to name a couple. We also do initial training for PACCAR and are the only FedEx approved school in the state.
We have a practice track on the property that allows the student to understand the equipment before they “Hit the Road.” This reduces the stress level of the student and our fellow motorists.
We do not charge extra for students needing additional help past the fourth (4th) week. Don’t pay more to get your CDL!
We will beat any competitors price in Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom, Island and San Juan counties. Mention this web special when you call. 360-982-2891
On my way to the “City”…Skagit City Trucking School
Our questions to you:
- “Do you want to obtain your CDL?”
- “Do you need to get back to work?”
- “Do you know of anyone who needs their CDL to advance to a better position?”
- “Do you need to retrain or refresh your truck driving skills?”
- “Are you in need of a well trained driver?”
If you answered yes to any of the following then it’s time to contact the “City”, Skagit City Truck School Washington!
If you need training at the best CDL Schools of WA State then you came to the right place for your experienced Truck school Mt. Vernon.
- Joe Hardy – Owner/General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darrell Klineman- CDL “A” Instructor – email@example.com
- Katie Nasin – Administrative Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org